The United Veterans Coalition of Colorado is a 501(c)(4) Colorado corporation.
Mission Statement: To activate and represent member organizations, speaking with one unified voice in Colorado; to work with and educate state and federal elected and appointed public policy makers to ensure support for veteran issues and concerns; and to inform/educate Colorado citizens about the needs of veterans, active duty armed service members and their families.
UVC is a non-partisan, non-profit organization.
Member Organization Benefits
- get acquainted with the leaders in Colorado's veteran community
- help monitor legislation that impacts veterans
- meet veterans service organization executives and staff from across Colorado
- learn about the wide array of services available to veterans and their families in healthcare, education, employment and more
- no membership dues (though donations welcomed)